RFI

Re: [RFI] KENMORE APPLIANCES

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] KENMORE APPLIANCES
From: "Dan Violette" <danki6x@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:50:29 -0700
If I remember the story correctly...  It is Whirlpool taking over Maytag.
Whirlpool supplying most of the Kenmores so the Kenmore models may disappear
and Sears would sell appliances with the actual makers name attached.  But,
the merger has nothing to do with Sears as a company.  I think if the merger
is approved about 75% of washing appliances would be from one company which
is the concern to regulators.

Dan

P.S. To me this is the end of this merger discussion since we are far from
RFI issues.
P.S.S.  It would help me if when you talked about appliance RFI that you say
whether it is all the time interference or just when appliance is actually
used.  I can somewhat live with the latter.