RFI

Re: [RFI] What's this?

To: "Alex" <kr1st@amsat.org>, "RFI List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] What's this?
From: "Jim P" <jvpoll@dallas.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 23:55:05 -0600
All I can figure is - is that you were hearing
the fundamental (or subharmonic) of a UHF
transmission as shown below:

Received    Mult.     Round
Signal        x 3        up/dn
144.200    432.600  432.600

144.217    432.651  432.650

144.232    432.696  432.700

Looks like 50 KHz steps, but your initial report
stated that these things were 'drifting', not stepping.

Jim P  // WB5WPA //