RFI

Re: [RFI] PVP 1800 and PVP 2000 solar power inverters

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] PVP 1800 and PVP 2000 solar power inverters
From: David Garnier <dgarnier@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:50:20 -0600
Don,

This in a known problem. I have seen a couple past EMC symposium papers
on this subject.  This area is not my expertise, maybe someone else can
speak
with more authority on this subject.

I just conducted a quick search of _IEC webstore_ for the phrase
"photovoltaic"
I came up with 32 hits - but no reference to an EMC standard for these
systems.

http://webstore.iec.ch/webstore/webstore.nsf/$$Search?OpenForm

I would contact _this particular company_ and request RFI assistance.  A
phone
call into Riley at FCC might also be in order. GL.

Dave Garnier - wb9own