RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI from Astron power supply

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI from Astron power supply
From: rrath@charter.net
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 22:27:48 -0700
I finally had the time to check out the power supply RFI. Very interesting
what I found. Nothing wrong. I had 40 s-units of noise with the power supply
and 40 s-units with the battery. Pulled the coax off with the p.s. and had 5 s-
units. Then I also had 5 s-units with the battery.

I was told by the City Manager that they are going to have the ballasts in the
fluorescent lights in the radio room replaced with electronic ones. Not sure
what he meant by electronic. He also said he is going to have a power outlet
ran from the panel to the radios - a deticated line. I will keep you informed
on
how things go. Thank you for all your input.

Rod KC7VQR