RFI

Re: [RFI] 6M Getting into TV Channel 3 - CLARIFIED!

To: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] 6M Getting into TV Channel 3 - CLARIFIED!
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 11:21:19 -0400
It is only getting in via the TV coax.

Our home is all-steel, walls and roof, so there
is nearly zero chance I am getting into the amp
any other way - indeed when I disconnect the antenna
feedline and keep the amp on there is no interference.

It really appears that I need a 6M trap in the
feedline from the TV antenna to the amp.

WDYT?

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Have you tried 6m & 10M lately?  Wow!