RFI

Re: [RFI] [Fwd: Noise Follow up]

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] [Fwd: Noise Follow up]
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:29:10 -0400 (EDT)
Have the neighbor flip his breakers one by one,
and to "encourage him" mention that problems like
this COULD cause either a FIRE or higher electric
bills ... I did this once and we found he had a
loose wire on his hot water heater! Solved my RFI
problem, and the 'static' on his TV and he felt
a WHOLE lot safer from the steps we took on this.

73 de Billy, AA4NU