RFI

Re: [RFI] DSL Filter Update

To: ve3zi@rac.ca
Subject: Re: [RFI] DSL Filter Update
From: "Christopher E. Brown" <cbrown@woods.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 20:34:36 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, you did. I was just providing a bit more specific info as to the effect.

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009, Roger Parsons wrote:

I think I have already covered that in several postings. Of course the filter
is a considerable compromise in a number of respects, but a cut-off of 3MHz
would not protect against a 160m transmitter at all - which is where this all
started.

73 Roger
VE3ZI