RFI

[RFI] Fwd: EMC Seminar by Henry Ott Consultants, June 2-3, 2009 in New J

To: "RFI List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fwd: EMC Seminar by Henry Ott Consultants, June 2-3, 2009 in New Jersey
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:35:43 -0700
This is an announcement for an excellent tutorial seminar by Henry
Ott, WA2IRQ. Henry is an very good teacher, and does these public
seminars twice a year (once on the east coast, once on the west
coast). I attended one of them about five years ago.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC

 Henry Ott Consultants will be offering a 2-day seminar in
Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineering on June 2-3, 2009 in East
Hanover, NJ.  The following topics will be included:
Cabling
Grounding Principles
Digital Layout & Grounding
High Speed Digital Decoupling
Differential-Mode Emissions
Common-Mode Filtering
Mixed-Signal PCB Layout
Shielding

Please feel free to call our office at 973-992-1793 for additional
information.  I am also attaching a PDF file with complete
information about the seminar.

Looking forward to seeing you there.