RFI

Re: [RFI] What the ARRL has power line noise?

To: "RFI List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] What the ARRL has power line noise?
From: "John Pelham" <john@radiophile.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:01:27 -0500
Huh?  If some real power-line RFI is present, attendees can learn more
through the actual practice of DF'ing actual power-line noise sources.  No
amount of instruction and practice on fake signals can substitute for
actually doing the real thing.

What ARRL equipment cannot be used?  I have visited and operated from W1AW
several times in the past few years and found the station equipment to be
quite usable.

This is ham radio we're talking about.  Nobody's dying from power-line
noise.

John, W1JA