RFI

Re: [RFI] Handheld Rx for Topband

To: "'G8EWT'" <g8ewt@diacon.co.uk>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Handheld Rx for Topband
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:43:40 +0000
The little Grundig G5 is good for that.  Does am/fm/sw and has dsb with a
bfo, so its not real good for ssb unless the band is fairly wide open,
though it does have a 'narrow' filter setting.  There are probably some of
their other little am/fm/sw rigs that would be good for that also.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net