RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI from Apple Airport Extreme

To: RFI RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI from Apple Airport Extreme
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 17:34:46 -0600
I've not noticed any RFI from mine.  It is a dual band late model.  Of course
maybe because I have it plugged into an APC that helps to suppress the RFI.
I'd try some #31 mix snap-on's to the power leads and the output ethernet
cables.  It is really a darned good router and I've had a few here.  Good luck.

Dale, k9vuj