RFI

Re: [RFI] U-Verse problem update

To: "Vince" <rradiohham232@sbcglobal.net>, "RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] U-Verse problem update
From: "Jeff AC0C" <jeff@ac0c.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 14:37:17 -0600
Vince,

Can you test to see if the effect is not present when transmitting below 3.650
Mhz?

In a local problem, we found there was a very pronounced roll off in the
sensitivity of Uverse above about 3.50 Mhz.  That's fine
but in my case, I spend all the time at 3.6 or below.

Wondered if you had better luck.

I don't have Uverse anymore because of it's sensitivity to RF.  However, a lot
of guys have asked about this and I am interested to
see if others have specific test successes on the 80m band.

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com