RFI

Re: [RFI] Loops for the National RF HFDF Vector Gun

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Loops for the National RF HFDF Vector Gun
From: Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:35:42 -0500
My National RF Vector Gun was shipped June 1, 2011

When I last spoke with Bob Decesari, WA9GDZ of Natonal RF, Inc.
He also confirmed they had yet to update their website.
But that the units that are now being shipped with 4 loops...

The loop frequencies are:
Loop AA 3.8-8 MHZ HF
Loop A   8-16 MHZ HF
Loop B  13-30 MHZ HF
Loop C  30-50 MHZ VHF

I agree with all Frank has said about the units, they are exceptional,
and I also use an external switchable 61db attenuator,
which makes hf signal dfing even easier with my receiver(s).

It may take a while to get your unit shipped,
as they are each hand built and custom tuned as they are created.

I had to wait a couple of months for mine to ship.

But there were extenuating circumstances,
a death in the family, other units were in line ahead of me.
Some of those other orders were to be shipped
to either Iraq or Afghanistan I forget which.

I figure my unit was not a matter of life and death,
So I had no problem waiting in line for mine, if you get my drift.

I'm not a professional like Frank, but I am 110% satisfied with my unit!

GB & 73
K5OAI
Sam Morgan