RFI

Re: [RFI] Mystery cyclic buzzing

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mystery cyclic buzzing
From: Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:52:49 -0500
yea but what a moving target
was it all of that model
or just the one built that Friday b4 quiting time
or the 1st one on a Monday, or maybe even
only the ones in that 1st/2nd/3rd/last... quarter of a certain years run

agreed it would be nice have a list and know ahead of time
but at best it would only be a possibility of being right or wrong
guess you could always ask to plug in the one you are going to buy
it's back to the, ask b4 u buy about returning the item rules
maybe the restocking fee just makes it not worth the chance

hmm, maybe a wiki would be a way folks could enter their data
any volunteers with spare web space?
--
GB & 73
K5OAI