RFI

[RFI] Solar System RFI

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Solar System RFI
From: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:58:22 -0700
I believe I have identified a new source of RFI in my neighborhood.
It appears to be coming from the solar system installed last year by
my next door neighbor.  Noise is about S7 on all bands during daylight
hours when my beam is pointed in the direction of my neighbor's house.
 Noise peaks when I am pointing at some sort of junction box on the
side of the house.  I assume this is the inverter, but can't be sure.

Anyone have suggestions about what to do next?