RFI

Re: [RFI] LG LED TV's

To: AE5B <ae5b@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LG LED TV's
From: Larry Bryan <larry@w8lig.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 18:10:11 -0500
Thanks everyone for your comments. Given my 50 inch LG experience, the
comments have been what I expected. As for the Panasonic Plasma, there are
no HAM's in that area, although in the 70s it would have been me. Of course
plasma wasn't around then. HI! My grandson's will make good use of this
noise generator.

73
Larry - W8LIG