RFI

Re: [RFI] LG LED TV's

To: Mike Ryan <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LG LED TV's
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 20:24:32 -0600
I had an issue with my small Samsung LCD in the shack and only a couple years
old.  Even with it connected to Dish network it would do funny things when I
had the amp on.  I found a metal part on it with a cabinet screw, so I run a
wire from that screw to the station ground, plus I installed #31 mix snap-on's
to every lead into that TV and have not had any issue since.  Don't know what
was the actual cure, but I'm not taking things apart to find out.

73
Dale, k9vuj