RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Issue Solved

To: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Issue Solved
From: Doug Scribner <dscribner@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 06:10:19 -0500
Thanks Dale...

Plotted on Google Earth from the 160 antenna...

.18 and .25 miles straight line. Both about 1/2 mile by road.

The 1/4 mile one is the only light on our "country" road. It was the one
cycling all day/ night.

The closer one is a couple of streets away in a development and was discovered
after the further one was fixed.

Doug

Sent from my iPad