RFI

Re: [RFI] LEDs etc

To: RFI@contesting.com, Patrick <wa4tuk-rf@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LEDs etc
From: wa3afs@nycap.rr.com
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 22:05:08 -0500
My emails in the past have mentioned the possibility of interfering/degrading
communications
including police/fire/aircraft along with emergency communications provided by
ham radio.  I
have also pointed out the FCC rules about RF interference.

In addition, one time I also talked about my experience with a 'touch' lamp
that went crazy
whenever I transmitted on 15M.  (I only owned that lamp less than 24 hours
before it was
returned--the salesman knew ahead of time that I would return it if it failed
in a RF
environment.)

73
   Bruce, WA3AFS