RFI

Re: [RFI] Thumper & not the rabbit

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Thumper & not the rabbit
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 15:52:26 -0400
I remember very well when the FCC first adopted these rules. I did a lot of homework at the time and, to my mind at least, it was junk science. I don't blame the FCC (much) for adopting a standard, and for most of us their exposure limits are not an issue. This unfortunately is the exception.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.