RFI

Re: [RFI] VDSL (very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line)

To: kgordon2006@frontier.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] VDSL (very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line)
From: "J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <w2ttt@att.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 16:25:43 -0400
Hi Folks,
Mike Gruber, W1MG at the ARRL has a reporting referral process for broadband
carrier  issues with Amateur Radio that I helped design as a member if the
ARRL's ElectroMagnetic Compatibility Committee.  This process provides for
clarity when dissecting and resolving either ingress (Ham transmit) or egress
(Ham receive) issues.
73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964