RFI

Re: [RFI] Broadcast station RFI Mixing

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Broadcast station RFI Mixing
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 03:08:47 -0500
Jim, I've done that a few years ago with the mobile and if I remember it was
all over within their pattern.  If for instance i go to the East side of town
the signal drops way off.

I just checked these two radio stations and both are huge in my P3, but clean,
must be digital because the sides are perfectly vertical, I imagine if a good
spectrum analyzer were used I'd see some stuff on the sides.  I also checked 80
meters and this morning at 3AM I don't hear a thing, both on the 3 rd harmonic
and the mix.  The band is very quiet except for atmospherics.

73
Dale, k9vuj