RFI

Re: [RFI] Another possible problem?

To: kgordon2006@frontier.com,rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another possible problem?
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 22:41:52 +0000
Ken,

If those LED were to be installed in my area, I would sure
want firm assurance that the lighting system will be
free of RFI.

I'm sure there are other on this reflector that will want to
expound on this subject also.  Here's my "Barbershop advice"  :D)

I would *suggest* a registered letter be sent to whoever is
in charge and address your (and other local hams!) concerns
regarding the possible RFI.   Do get their reply in writing even if
some calls you on the phone and basically says "not to worry"!
CC the newpaper and even the local radio & TV stations.

The recent posting of the RFI letter by a member of the
Valley Radio Club (Eugene, OR) may be an informative
attachment to your letter.

So, NOW is the time to act before contracts are signed,
orders placed, etc!!

73
Charlie, N0TT