RFI

Re: [RFI] Another possible problem?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another possible problem?
From: CR <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 09:03:15 -0400
On 7/30/2014 6:41 PM, n0tt1@juno.com wrote:
I would*suggest*  a registered letter be sent to whoever is
in charge and address your (and other local hams!) concerns
regarding the possible RFI.   Do get their reply in writing even if
some calls you on the phone and basically says "not to worry"!
CC the newpaper and even the local radio & TV stations.

A local hotel, part of a major chain, is upgrading its lobby to a color LED wall with computer controlled effects.

I posted a comment to the newspaper article online suggesting that the city FD and PD check to make sure their VHF high-band rados can stil communcate inside (or even nearby) when the LED's are running.

Stay "tuna'd".

Cortland
KA5S