RFI

Re: [RFI] Icom PS-125

To: Leonard Halvorsen <lhalvors@pppl.gov>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Icom PS-125
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 16:25:41 -0500
I have one, used it for some amount of time and was RFI quiet, it worked well
while it worked.  It's dead now, but I'm not going to spend time or money
fixing it.  It is relegated to under a shelf, on the concrete floor in my
basement shop.  Perhaps there's an easy fix, but switching PS's are not too
easy to troubleshoot and fix, at least for me.

73
Dale, K9VUJ