RFI

Re: [RFI] Under Cabinet LED Lighting Follow Up

To: <Rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Under Cabinet LED Lighting Follow Up
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 23:55:41 -0400
Not sure what your current needs are but eBay usually has some medical grade 12v supplies. I have found them from time to time and use one on my PalStar Auto-Tuner, and a couple of other devices in the shack. They look like a Dell laptop supply for all intensive purposes. -M

-----Original Message----- From: KD7JYK DM09