RFI

Re: [RFI] Electric Fence pulsing - minor success today !

To: "'Mike Smith VE9AA'" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Electric Fence pulsing - minor success today !
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 18:25:13 +0000
From: RFI [mailto:rfi-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of Mike Smith VE9AA
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 12:49 PM

" I have told him about wrapping rope around his insulators close to
trees and posts, and although a pretty nice fella, I cannot impress upon him
that this is not the correct method and the rope should just sit(float)  in
the insulators far away from his posts and trees. (Ie" 10kV will jump a gap,
especially on a wet day!)  There is no changing his mind on that. "

Mike,

Did you take some photos of the poor installation first?

Might come in handy if he refuses to cooperate and redoes the poor installation
again.  Then you can send the photos to the FCC asking for their assistance in
getting his cooperation to do it correct.

73, de ed -K0iL