RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI turn out to be a New Solar Panel installed on Roof of Gara

To: Michael Aust <ava622@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI turn out to be a New Solar Panel installed on Roof of Garage 700 feet away from my QTH
From: Mike Kirkland <radio.ns6q@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 07:04:24 -0800
All of the above. Maybe start with FCC complaint and follow up with Ms Chen
at the FCC.

I agree that it is odd to have maximum interference at night. In my case
overnight about S3 and midday is about S9 +.

It took me over a year to bust out of solarcity's call center and talk to a
person with a brain. So far that hasn't helped. It wasn't much of a brain.
16 months and counting.

In my case the offending components appeared to be made by a company called
solaredge. And apparently the only way to remove the interference is to
unbolt the interfaces from the back of each panel. So of course SolarCity
doesn't want to do that.