RFI

Re: [RFI] light bulbs

To: "k5hab@arrl.net" <k5hab@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] light bulbs
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 19:33:48 +0000
It's good to see some activity on this group.  We don't have anything other
than 'scholarly' groups like IEEE and LinkedIn.  Not much good for me in
the trenches of solving real problems and telling suppliers their new
gee-whizz digital wonder has absolutely no chance of passing international
regulations.  Again, its good to see activity on this group!!!!

Dave - WØLEV
EMC Design & Test, LLC

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 7:25 PM, k5hab@arrl.net <k5hab@arrl.net> wrote:

> My experience is that you need to test each batch.  I have purchased RFI
> quiet bulbs and go back and buy the same bulbs and they are noise.  You
> need to bring your light socket and radio or sniffer to the story.
> Peter
> K5HAB

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*