RFI

Re: [RFI] The FCC's Class B Standards

To: "Dave Cole (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] The FCC's Class B Standards
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:32:17 +0000
FCC no longer has the resources or drive tigntning or even enforce the
present rules.  OET has been gutted.  FCC is nothing but a bunch of paper
pushers and lawyers at this point.  Don't you wish we could designate our
tax monies to specific purposes?  I'd certainly volunteer what I pay to
bolster OET!  Ever since Cangress slapped their hands for dragging their
feet on making widely available Internet, its been a downhill slide.  Then
ARRL took them to court over the bogus BPL measurements they made.

Dave - WØLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*