RFI

Re: [RFI] Hybrid Car RFI

Subject: Re: [RFI] Hybrid Car RFI
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 13:07:56 -0800
Thanks Dave. Your input as an EMC pro are greatly appreciated.

The reason I ask is that, historically, nearly all of the emphasis on EMC from mfrs seems to at VHF and above. It's encouraging to see that some are now looking lower in frequency. Almost 15 years ago, Warren Shulz, CE at WLS (50kW on 890 kHz about 25 miles SW of Chicago) told me that Fords were so noisy that their radios couldn't copy his station in northern suburbs 50 miles away!

73, Jim K9YC