RFI

Re: [RFI] A new one-"IntelliRupter, PulseCloser, Fault Interrupter" inte

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] A new one-"IntelliRupter, PulseCloser, Fault Interrupter" internal arcing
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 19:15:29 -0800
On 2/21/2019 6:56 PM, JW via RFI wrote:
  The AM broadcast band is affected all up and down Park Place Drive and as
well as any street with a lateral off that 3-phase feeder.

I would expect local broadcast stations to be quite concerned about the noise. I suggest that you try to get to their chief engineers and make them aware of the problem. That may be easier said than done, because except for the largest stations, most are covered by contract engineers who take care of more than one station in the area. OTOH, it's to their advantage to get this stuff fixed, and in my experience, the broadcast engineering community is a pretty close bunch, so if you get to one of them, the word will get around.

73, Jim K9YC