RFI

[RFI] NA6O RFI web page

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] NA6O RFI web page
From: Gary Johnson <gwj@wb9jps.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 10:21:57 -0700
I have a fairly new RFI page, featuring a few of things that might be of interest.

http://wb9jps.com/Gary_Johnson/RFI.html

- A homebrew wideband LISN so that I can do pre-qualification FCC Part 15/18 testing in my own lab. Uniquely, I added a wideband current transformer so that I also do common-mode measurements. If anyone wants to build one, let me know.

- Construction of a simple hand-held resonant loop antenna for RFI hunting

- A presentation called "Severe RFI: Neighbors, ARRL, FCC and Me" that I give to local clubs.

- Recommendations and detailed reports on RFI from specific models of LED lights (and other devices as I might test them in the future).

-Gary NA6O