RFI

Re: [RFI] Metal Pole vs Wood Pole

To: n2ic@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Metal Pole vs Wood Pole
From: Michael Martin <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 16:13:59 -0800
Steve this is a common problem. They locate the structure with the source on
it, they work on it and then we stops. After a while the noise returns. They
need to stop working over the whole bowl tightening everything on the pole and
just locating the exact source and leaving the rest of the bowl alone.
Tightening every everything on the pole does nobody any good. It doesn't help
the noise and it doesn't help utility company.
The next time your utility comes out to do that work recommend they give me a
call or call me while they're there if you're with him and let me talk to them
for a minute.
Best wishes,

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​