RFI

Re: [RFI] RESEND - Fw: [PVRC] Help me identify my new RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com, Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RESEND - Fw: [PVRC] Help me identify my new RFI
From: JW via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 22:14:12 +0000 (UTC)
 Sounds like an AC line arc.

Sounds like some I have tracked down here locally, Eric.

de AA5CT

     On Friday, December 6, 2019, 3:31:12 PM CST, Eric Rosenberg
<ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com> wrote:

 This may not have made it through the first time.

My good friend Tm Shoppa, N3QE has run into a vexing RFI issue.

He posed the  following on the PVRC reflector, but is not on the RFI
reflector.

Please feel free to respond directly to Tim.

Thanks & 73,
Eric W3DQ