RFI

Re: [RFI] compact fluorescent bulbs

To: Dale Johnson <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] compact fluorescent bulbs
From: Ken Winterling <wa2lbi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 06:47:59 -0500
I use LED bulbs in my garage door opener (GDO) and have not had a problem.
A few years ago, however, I had one LED bulb start to fail and it put out
so much RFI that it desensed the GDO receiver to the point I couldn't
access it while holding the remote control under the housing!  The GDO
would respond if the light was off but as soon as the light was ON the GDO
was unresponsive.

Ken
WA2LBI