RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Update From Tesla: 12/26/19

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Update From Tesla: 12/26/19
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 22:39:18 -0800
"She once again said that Tesla and SolarEdge agree that they are not liable for interference caused by their solar panel systems."

When the applicable CFR is quoted, and their requirement to comply, with a well documented claim of violation, by any chance, did they state, for the record, precisely WHY they believe they are "not liable for interference caused by their solar panel systems"?

I don't think I've seen why, other than, 'cuz they said so...

Kurt