RFI

Re: [RFI] RF proof router

To: Clay Autery <KY5G@montac.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RF proof router
From: Dave <rocketnj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 00:04:03 -0400
I am using a Netgear Nighthawk R7000 v2 router with Fresh Tomato aftermarket
firmware. No issues with the router resetting (locates about 35 feet from a
G5RV used QRO on 40 meters. Also no discernible birdies seem on any band from
the router.

With the aftermarket firmware I get A+ results on the DSL Reports speed test.
Buffet bloat is not an issue.

Dave wo2x

Sent from my waxed string and tin cans.