RFI

Re: [RFI] Covering Solar Panels To Assess RFI

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Covering Solar Panels To Assess RFI
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 13:12:17 -0700
Thanks Ed. I would like that. Yes, I think that properly addressing grounding at the mains interface is at least as critical as filtering.

73, Jim

On 8/26/2020 9:11 AM, Hare, Ed W1RFI wrote:
Jim, if we get the WG formed, I will let you know. I think you could add a lot,
especially in the area of ferrite suppression of existing systems and in proper
treatment of grounds and neutral wires on the AC mains side of things.