RFI

[RFI] 136 MHz Moxon Vs. 136 MHz 4 Element Yagi quick comparison video

To: RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] 136 MHz Moxon Vs. 136 MHz 4 Element Yagi quick comparison video
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 19:29:28 -0500
While out doing some RFI direction finding today I stopped by a power pole
I previously identified as generating RFI which the utility company
confirmed has a bad lightning arrestor which is now scheduled for
replacement.  This allowed me to do a quick test of my new 136 MHz Moxon
versus my 136 MHz 4 element Yagi that I normally use and I just uploaded a
video onto youtube showing my very simple/quick test.

I'm impressed with the Moxon and will add it to my collection of antennas
for direction finding due to its small size.

Here is a link to the youtube video for those interested:
https://youtu.be/FM8Zm74j6S0

73,
Don (wd8dsb)