RFI

Re: [RFI] Further data on my weird RFI problem

To: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Further data on my weird RFI problem
From: Alan Higbie <alan.higbie@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 20:50:31 -0600
Have you been watching when it actually first starts up?
- I would guess there is some drifting occurring before the frequency
stabilizes.
- But, the most important thing to know at this point is where it is
located.
- The WD8DSB portable flag + DXE preamp/attenuator + SDR is an awesome set
of RFI tools!
- You’ve got this.
- My guess: grow lights.

73,