RFI

Re: [RFI] DFing intermittent connection

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] DFing intermittent connection
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:54:49 -0600
Thanks for all the suggestions. Unfortunately, magic DFing equipment for HF
must not exist, or someone would have suggested it.

There are a lot of things it could be. To narrow it down, I would have to
take down a rotatable 80, 4 el 40, and KT-36XA and hope I find a smoking
gun.

For your entertainment, here's a short video of the PIM:
http://www.kkn.net/~n2ic/pim.mp4 .

73,
Steve, N2IC