RFI

[RFI] Toyota Prius RFI?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Toyota Prius RFI?
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 17:10:10 -0500
I'm forced to consider a new (to me) car in the next few months. For those of you that have them, is the Toyota Prius RFI quiet in its standard state on 2m and 70 cm? If not, what can be done to make it quiet?

Kim N5OP

--
Kim Elmore, Ph

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP SEL/MEL/Glider, UAS, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

/“I occasionally play works by contemporary composers and for two reasons. First to discourage the composer from writing any more and secondly to remind myself how much I appreciate Beethoven." – Jascha Heifetz/