RFI

Re: [RFI] Fwd: Water treatment system RFI?

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Fwd: Water treatment system RFI?
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:44:38 -0500
We have a water softener at our house as well. The brand escapes me, but I
believe it’s powered by a wall wart and, from the heft of it, anold fashioned
linear one at that. It consists of an ion exchange tank, a flow meter, a head
unit with clock and display, and valves that that control the regeneration. So,
it’s a modestly simple system. My transmissions have never gotten into it nor
have I ever head anything from it.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith