RFI

Re: [RFI] Maintaining 50 Ohms...

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Maintaining 50 Ohms...
From: Hugo Loranger <ve2_ugo@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 02:09:43 +0000
Hi Jim,

So, if on my SPG, my surge protector are screwed on the panel and that after I
connect my chokes and that after they are connected to my remote antenna
selector which is also fixed on the same panel, then my filters are useless
since ground at both ends?

I would be better to reverse this and connect my choke to the input of my surge
protector?

Hugo