RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Awareness At Dayton

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>, "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Awareness At Dayton
From: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 22:32:33 +0000
Now, btw, Jim, I should have mentioned that the FCC has been addressing reports
of harmful interference on an individual basis, but I don't want some attorney
stirring up questions about the language.  We get the Commission to send out
what I call "advisory letters," basically indicating that it has a report of
harmful interference and advising the interferer of the rules that must be
followed it there is harmful interference.

Ed