RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Awareness At Dayton

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Awareness At Dayton
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 15:52:01 -0700
Yes, these political sensitivities are at least as important as technical issues and "the letter of the law."

73, Jim

On 5/25/2022 3:32 PM, Hare, Ed, W1RFI wrote:
Now, btw, Jim, I should have mentioned that the FCC has been addressing reports of harmful interference on an individual basis, but I don't want some attorney stirring up questions about the language.  We get the Commission to send out what I call "advisory letters," basically indicating that it has a report of harmful interference and advising the interferer of the rules that must be followed it there is harmful interference.