RFI

[RFI] Strange birdies on 10M

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Strange birdies on 10M
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 09:52:21 -0400
Recently (just the last couple of days), I have noticed that my RBN receiver is showing a far above-average number of decoders on 10M.  Investigating this, I see that *only* on 10M, I seem to have a series of birdies.  They are every 8 KHz, and are comprised of a central signal and two weaker ones about 600 Hz either side, and vary substantially in "loudness", although the loudest are still below S0 on my K3,

I'm unlikely to invest much time, considering the weakness of the signals, but am wondering if the characteristics suggest some particular kind of SPS or other device

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.