RFI

Re: [RFI] Lennox brand HVAC RFI experience

To: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Lennox brand HVAC RFI experience
From: James Jordan <k4qpl2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 22:10:08 -0400
To avoid is not good economic or ecological advice. We have had a Carrier
Infinity VS system for three years now. No RFI, it has saved hundreds of
dollars in electricity, is quiet in the house and gives better airflow
distribution than the older single speed system we had. Couldn’t be more
pleased. All VS speed drives can be tamed for less than the cost of wasted
electricity with less efficient systems. You just need to work with installer.
If he won’t guarantee No RFI find another dealer or do it yourself. Not rocket
science.
73,
Jim K4QPL

Sent from my iPhone