RFI

Re: [RFI] Travel trailer converter RFI solutions

To: nm8rmedic <nm8rmedic@rocketmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Travel trailer converter RFI solutions
From: Ken Winterling <wa2lbi@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 14:21:30 -0400
Scott,

I would look at IOTA Engineering, makers of numerous inverters, chargers,
converters, and power supplies. I've been using a DLS-55, a 55A power
supply/battery charger, 24/7 for years to power my HF and VHF gear.
Despite being a SMPS, I have never detected any RFI from it.

https://www.iotaengineering.com/

*Ken*
*WA2LBI*